who does Kashmir belong to, India or Pakistan or neither of those two ?

India has always existed though. Before Pakistan came into being.

Kashmir was not a disputed place for centuries.

it only became a disputed land when Pakistan was formed.

This leads me to the conclusion that Pakistan is kicking up a fuss over land it does not factually or legaly own in any shape or form.

Pakistan was part of India too, if Kashmir is disputed then Pakistan should be disputed and brought back into India.

I'm using intelligent reasoning and logic with all of this. I accept any intellect or scholar or any expert on Kashmir to come and answer this question.

Yeah, I think the bigger gripe is that Pakistan didn't get to draw its own borders. That was all set up by the British and apparently the British failed to anticipate the animosity Kashmir would create. For some similar colonial fun look no further than what the Ottomans and later Brits and French did in the middle east.

• Jenny

No, the nation state of India did not exist u till recently.  And until the partition, it was all part of British India.  Who does it belong to?  Do you expect anyone to actually be able to answer that?  If they do, it will be bias.  The closest to an answer I would venture is to say the population is majority Muslim.

I thought it belonged to Led Zepplin.