Peter asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 9 months ago

When is the best time to have an existential crisis?

Asking for a friend

Revelation 7:9 ¶ After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands,

• There is no specific time for this but always, expect the unexpected.  One never knows when the next hurricane, avalanche, volcano, earthquake, other natural disasters or 'death' may come but, we must be prepared to handle it, regardless.  This is where undeniable Faith comes into play.

I only know from my own experiences.  

If one can learn from them, take the Good learned - accumulating wisdom - and allow the pain to fade away quickly, they will be able to keep moving forward in this life.  It is the only way to 'live' freely.  

Source(s): near-death experience

Drifting in space for sure

When you're ready to pick up the New Testament  and start looking for answers. 

• P

2am when you're fast asleep

When you are incoherent enough not to realize it.

I personally started experiencing it at age 25. It took me 3 years to deal with it and learn.

• small

At the point of retirement, as the churning will actually be beneficial at a time when life is at a crucial juncture where future will necessarily have to be quite different even as there is still much left to enjoy the life fully.

I had mine when in my late teens. It's a time when male hormones are at their zenith. That's a good time, because all that energy coming from your survival drives are brought up to your mental energy to delve as far as you can in your angst to find Truth.

they are a waste of time. just start being ok with the way it is.