Do you think Sam s Club will hire me back?

I was working for em, for 2 weeks only then I had to Quit cause I couldn't Manage 2 Jobs. Now Im not working the other job. I can finally work a Full time job like Normal Think they'll take me back?

No, you've already shown them you're a flake.

• You could but good luck finding full time work in retail. Store associates are rarely full time, they're usually part time positions. It's possible, it's entirely up to them to decide weather or not to hire you back. 

• Judy

VERY unlikely....

My magic 🎱 ball says...not going to happen.

Probably not.  

Source(s): From your comment on the other answer it sounds like you only gave them 2 hrs notice that you were quitting.

It is very, very rare that any retail companies hire back. There are too many people looking for jobs.

ZERO CHANCE. Only an idiot would reapply. Which is why you are asking.

• Wilson

Maybe. 

Did you quit without notice, or did you violate any of the company policies?