Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

My girlfriend sleeps with other men when I'm in jail.?

I go to jail a lot and it's a thing that runs in my family. My brother mother and father have all been to jail multiple times. I met my girlfriend a year ago and got married and I know it sucks when I'm going to jail every other month so she made a plan to sleep with other men when I'm in jail. Most times I don't even go to jail for that long, it's just 2 weeks and she can't refrain herself from sleeping with other men. She says she has needs and it's not her fault I keep going to jail. She thought that it might keep me out of jail but it's not working and she continues to sleep with other men. Should I get a divorce or is she right?

Update:

Sorry I meant to say wife. We recently got married and I have to get use to calling her my wife now sorry 

Update 2:

We love each other very much and I know she loves me more than I love her. I don't know why she's sleeping with other men 

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Y'all are crazy. That's not a way to live. You both are doing shítty things. 

Stay out of jail and start working on your relationship. If you feel like it isn't working out, y'all should separate and let eachother free and you could go to jail all you want. Your girlfriend is stil wrong for sleeping around with other men. If it's too much for her, she can get a divorce. Y'all crazy though.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You need to clean up your life and consider divorce.

• 1 month ago

You mean your EX-girlfriend dumped you when you went to jail.

• John H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you don't like it, you can either stay out of jail, or get a divorce. Your choice.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • keerok
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Divorce should be easy. You're not even calling her you wife!

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The beauty part of not being married is that you don't have to get a divorce. You can just break up.

• Burgoo
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

she says it is fair because you do the same thing when you are in jail

• 1 month ago

You are already divorced and both of you are going to be in hell for all eternity.

• Tom S
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Jail is meant to be a punishment, do you not get that?

• hamel5
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sounds like you were made for each other 

Edit -  she's seeing other men because she's angry at you for getting locked up. 

It's her way of hitting back 

• al
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Don't go to jail! EVER!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.