will britain be alright in the long run?

with all the problems there is now in;  government, the NHS, brexit, mass migration and other societal problems, does anyone think britain will survive and be alright in the bigger stretch?

also a while back when boris johnson said people had lost faith in politics.i am a little worried at this juncture, as i live here.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I think you will be fine. I think, and hope, that we are going through the same thing here across the pond. Many people are not happy with "public servants" in that they are more interested in keeping power for themselves than anything approaching public service. Plenty of lip service and finger pointing. Nothing solved. Changes are being made and the 'old guard' brand of public servant senses that change is not going their way. I hope this is the beginning of good governance for both of us. Good luck with the Brexit! Most of us like the idea for you guys. We certainly want less government involvement in our lives as well.

• many thanks for your thought, and the same to you too.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The situation was far worse after WW2 finished, and we got out of that, but it is going to take time, following the Brexit negativity and the world financial  crisis of 2008.

• 1 month ago

As long as Great Britain keeps moving rightward in their politics, abandoning Labour and embracing Tories and further right parties.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.