What are some sports that use Newton's three laws of motion?

As I said last time this SAME question was answered.  ANY sport involving movement MUST be conducted according to Newton's laws.  Now can YOU find some sports that involve anything moving?  Jackson.  There is a reason I am not helping.  I am trying to help you.  You cannot learn physics by asking us to do it for you.  Your question itself might be wrong.  But you asked to find three sports in which something moves.  That is trivial.

You might have been wanting an analysis of HOW the laws applied to some particular facet of some particular sport.  You didn't ask about that.

If I said "Tennis, bike riding and kite flying" I would have answered your question but you would not know any more than you do now.

If you want a different answer you need a DIFFERENT QUESTION.

they all do. We use them in walking down the street. The universe would not exist without those laws. 

Baseball definitely, it uses 3 laws of motion when the ball is batted over the fence

• Mark

Snooker, bowling, bobsledding, basketball.