Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 10 months ago

Do Muslims believe in putting tattoos on their bodies?

I know some faiths think it is wrong and this is not to disrespect but to help someone and try to understand them.

Help me at least understand why some want to have tattoos.

Thank you Mintee that makes sense but once said one hidden one was okay and sad because there are dangers involved.  Know a gal who got one on her leg in the past and she almost lost her leg due to a reaction.  They had to give her a skin graft because it was that horrible. 

• Mintee

NO.. its against islam to defile your body in that way... a lot of muslims do, but doesnt make it right..

people all over t he world put tattoos on. and there are 4 or 5 different sects of Islam, at least.

Where else should you put them?

Depends on the Muslim.

Catholicism is the One True Faith and a person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity.

I think they can, as long as it's not considered offensive to Allah.