im dating this girl but im still thinging about my ex boyfriend?

so i met this girl in the mental hospital and it was like the first time opening my eyes. shes beautiful and me and her started getting really close. and no shes at long tearm which can last to a year and i havnt talked to her since and ive started talking to my ex again but i really love this girl

Favorite Answer

She was in the mental hospital so i'm going to bed that she's not the best person to be in a relationship with, especially if it was recently, People (both of you) really need to work on a journey toward recovery and the real journey doesn't begin until a person is released. They really need to start working on recovery and positive life changes.

She's still there, and i'm going to be she's just counting on you as a sounding board. She might dump you after she's out of there anyway

Is she the healthiest person you can associate with? I don't think so.

If you're seeing a therapist ask them about this, because they aren't going to see your "relationship" with her as a healthy thing, either,

• nanu

wow.........................................

• e girl1 month agoReport

what