Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Why I can't find my real love ?

I am a 26 years old virgo girl 

And I still can't found the man I want 

I don't go out many but even if I met one I found him in a relation 

So, do I have a bad luck or I the good men don't take me for granted !? 

My chart : 

Sun Virgo 24°29'  

Moon Libra 12°12'  

Mercury Libra 9°44'  

Venus Leo 24°52'  

Mars Libra 23°30'  

Jupiter Libra 18°25'  

Saturn Aquarius 24°57' R

Uranus Capricorn 18°16' R

Neptune Capricorn 18°26' R

Pluto Scorpio 23°20'  

Lilith Aries 7°27'  

N Node Sagittarius 5°44'  

Favorite Answer

Maybe you are trying with the wrong types of people? Who aren’t looking for love. 

Please write your birth details for your answer

• Janet

Your question is not clearly written.

We attract those whose subconscious matches up with ours. Unfortunately, patterns that remain subconscious are those that are painful, so the stronger an attraction is, the more painful the relationship will start to be once the infatuation phase has died out.

You cannot meet men?  When I was single, unless a guy had "red flags" waving all around him (i.e., it was obvious from the start that he had anger problems, or substance abuse, etc etc), I would accept a date with him.

Getting to know someone takes time, and many people will turn out to not have relationship potential. But if we reject people just because they don't strongly appeal to us, we are possibly throwing out someone with whom we could build a long and rewarding relationship.

As for men, they want someone who is warm-hearted and friendly ... easy to approach, easy to ask out on a date.  Whether or not they are good to date ... well, unless something toxic turns up quickly, it takes some months to start to see someone clearly.

I don't know if this helps you, since you did not clearly explain your situation nor your question.  But lack of success in love is usually our own fault .. .either too fussy, or too needy, or not friendly/warm enough.

• Snoopy

I think your question is pretty unclear. 

Not all men are that bad. I found that good men enjoy women like you actually.