Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 8 months ago

I think my Portuguese water dog is sick, what do I do?

I have a male Portuguese water dog named Bo, born October 9, 2008. The thing is, I have never been all that good at handling responsibilities to be honest, and so I have been raising him on a diet consisting of only fried chicken, watermelon and grape soda, and I suspect that this might have contributed to his illness.

My Portuguese Water dog had high levels of testosterone, which caused him to be aggressive and led to an early death. I would go see a vet. 

I suspect that you're a troll and not a very bright one.

Um, that's Obama's dog, TROLL.  Fat teenagers with man boobs that live in a trailer with their crack whore mothers could never afford a Portuguese Water Dog.

jees the std of trollin has hit rock bottom eh kid

Take him to the vet.

The guy served two terms and left office a popular president and you STILL can’t give up your Jim Crow stereotypes.

The 1950s called. They want their bigots back.

I guess this idiocy is what passes for clever among people stupid enough to be racists.

I... don't get it. I mean, yeah, you're clearly a racist contard troll, but the post itself made no sense

Another racist con. Congratulations

The Black diet?