How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa Clause?

Did someone tell you? If so, who?

Favorite Answer

I was 10 years old and after Christmas our teacher said something about the little kids down the hall who still believed in Santa. I was crushed....I went home and talked to my Mom and then cried for the rest of the night.

Well my parents never lied to me about that, so... forever.

• audrey

About 8. I saw my dad assembling my new bike.

I was about 6 years old is when I came to that realization.

i don't know why people think your so great, pearlbitch. i hate you. we all do.

about 8.....My Mom told me when I asked.

I was 7. It was my sister. She was a bytch then and she's still a bytch now. I was sleeping soundly, waiting for Christmas morning when she woke me up at about 11pm or so and told me to come out and look. Where our stairs were, there was a gap and you could clearly see the living room. Well, I saw my mom and dad wrapping presents. Everything I had asked Santa for. I was so angry, I was shaking and I punched her right in her nose and screamed I HATE YOU and ran back into my room. 

My parents heard that, came rushing upstairs, my sister holding her nose (I didn't make it bleed or anything), asked her what happened and she got in so much trouble. All her gifts got taken back and she was grounded for the rest of Christmas vacation for what she did. HA!

my parents never lied to me about it to begin with

• .

My brother and I never believed.  Our parents told us that Santa wasn't real.

• Nicole

i still believe in him

im 33