How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa Clause?

Did someone tell you? If so, who?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I was 10 years old and after Christmas our teacher said something about the little kids down the hall who still believed in Santa. I was crushed....I went home and talked to my Mom and then cried for the rest of the night.

• 1 month ago

Well my parents never lied to me about that, so... forever.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

About 8. I saw my dad assembling my new bike.

• 1 month ago

I was about 6 years old is when I came to that realization.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

i don't know why people think your so great, pearlbitch. i hate you. we all do.

• 1 month ago

about 8.....My Mom told me when I asked.

• 1 month ago

I was 7. It was my sister. She was a bytch then and she's still a bytch now. I was sleeping soundly, waiting for Christmas morning when she woke me up at about 11pm or so and told me to come out and look. Where our stairs were, there was a gap and you could clearly see the living room. Well, I saw my mom and dad wrapping presents. Everything I had asked Santa for. I was so angry, I was shaking and I punched her right in her nose and screamed I HATE YOU and ran back into my room. 

My parents heard that, came rushing upstairs, my sister holding her nose (I didn't make it bleed or anything), asked her what happened and she got in so much trouble. All her gifts got taken back and she was grounded for the rest of Christmas vacation for what she did. HA!

• 1 month ago

my parents never lied to me about it to begin with

Lv 7
    1 month ago

My brother and I never believed.  Our parents told us that Santa wasn't real.

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i still believe in him

im 33

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.