Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Is it Okay to Ask out my friend's sister if he also asked out my sister a month ago?

I just found out from my sister that he asked her out a month ago but she rejected him

I also really like his sister but I always hold myself back because of bro code

Should i ask her out now?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Just imagine one day a double wedding.  Some of our family friends were two sisters who married two brothers.  Unfortunately they eventually died of old age.

• Jerry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Sounds like the four of you need to have a four way talk...if your sister turned him down because of the "code" but would really like to date him, that's too bad for both of them. If you like his sister and sense she'd like to date you, ask or alert your buddy that you'd like to ask his sister out. I really liked the sister of one of my friends and didn't ask her out for the reasons you state, and wasn't bold enough to ask/alert him that I was interested - one of the bigger mistakes of my life. Don't make the same error!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sure. It doesn’t matter whether he asked your sister out or not.

• steve
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Go for it. If she likes you what happened between your siblings should not matter.

I once dated a friends sister and he was cool with it. Even if he was there and we had an argument he wouldn't stick up for her he would just walk away and tell us to sort it out.

Just because your friend asked your sister out but she said no doesn't restrict you from asking his sister.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Brian
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Go for it, she's a different person as in she's not your friend.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sure, if you get a chance to nail her, go for it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.