Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 months ago

Torture from employees?

I was at an eating place recently and one of the male employees literally banged on my table so hard while he was on duty and then he walked back to his serving area behind the counter.

How can one deal with such torture?

I am mentioning all this because prior to this the other employees used to verbally mock me while i was in the store until i walked out.

• denise

Report them to the management.

• ted

Speak to that person's manager 

maybe you should turn him in for doing that

Perhaps one has to cease doing whatever one is doing to cause the employees to feel such hostility towards one.

• RP

If this has happened before, and with a different employee, then you need to rethink going to that establishment. If you continue, you can expect more of the same.

Your company has to offer a safe zone for Snowflakes if they have more than 50 employees at that location.

• Cogito

I'd have asked to speak to the manager and explained to him what happened.  I'd have asked him to deal with this employee appropriately.

Although banging on a table hardly counts as torture!  It's so trivial, really.

• Mark

(in whiny voice)  Why are these people DOING this to you?  If doesn't seem fair!