Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 months ago

Torture from employees?

I was at an eating place recently and one of the male employees literally banged on my table so hard while he was on duty and then he walked back to his serving area behind the counter.

How can one deal with such torture?

I am mentioning all this because prior to this the other employees used to verbally mock me while i was in the store until i walked out.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • denise
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Report them to the management.

• ted
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Speak to that person's manager 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

maybe you should turn him in for doing that

• 2 months ago

Perhaps one has to cease doing whatever one is doing to cause the employees to feel such hostility towards one.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • RP
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If this has happened before, and with a different employee, then you need to rethink going to that establishment. If you continue, you can expect more of the same.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Your company has to offer a safe zone for Snowflakes if they have more than 50 employees at that location.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'd have asked to speak to the manager and explained to him what happened.  I'd have asked him to deal with this employee appropriately.

Although banging on a table hardly counts as torture!  It's so trivial, really.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

(in whiny voice)  Why are these people DOING this to you?  If doesn't seem fair!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.