What's with atheists pushing their religion of no belief on everyone else? Claiming their non belief as absolute?

In religion?

In spirituality?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Doc
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

News flash chuckles. A court in Canada denied The Church of Atheism tax exemption. Why ? Because Atheism is Not A Religion !

We win again !

• 1 month ago

Challanging silly, primitive, superstitious beliefs and arguing for a society based on reason is, after all, a stance on religious and spiritual beliefs. And if you don;t like it, may I politely invite you to go elsewhere, where you won't have to read what atheists think.

• 1 month ago

Since they cannot prove there is no God, their proposition is just that -- a belief based on faith.

• misty
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I follow the facts and the facts show that nothing supernatural exists, that rules out all gods.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It's for your own good. Appreciate it.

• 1 month ago

So where exactly are all these people, or are they just the ones answering the dumb questions that attack atheists/atheism?

I'm actually quite laid back, if you don't shove your religion in my face, you wouldn't even know I'm an atheist.  It's just that as soon as you start on the fairy stories or trying to force your religion on me, I'm going to push back!

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

We aren't pushing it on anyone - just pointing out that there is absolutely no evidence that God exists.

• 1 month ago

They say the same thing about you!  Stop being such a snowflake.  Maybe if you stop demonizing atheists, they'll stop demonizing you.  You need to learn that you can disagree without being disagreeable.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Tell me about all the atheists preaching on street corners, handing out tracts, trying to start conversations about atheism at work or in public places.  Tell me about the atheist radio stations in every market, the atheist cable channels, the endless atheist billboards on highways. 

Go ahead, I can't wait.  Because all I see are Christian versions of that.

• There is no god.  Deal with it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.