Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Rush Limbaugh: “Bloomberg is suggesting these people (Democrats) don’t have a clue how to get elected...and he’s absolutely right.” T or F?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Democrat  are  the most  ignorant bunch 

• 8 months ago

Why do you continually quote "The mouth that bores?"

• 8 months ago

FALSE!  Obama won TWO elections with far higher margins than Trump.

• 8 months ago

I think that is right. I think that the problem is that either each democratic politician is pushing for their own radical agenda, or they are completely sidetracked by hatred towards Trump. There is no one who will sit down and figure our a reasonable, electable platform and strategy. I would hope that most democrats are not like what you see in the media. They act like children, pretending to be politicians.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

He's right. What exactly are they all talking about in these debates that matter to people? Most Americans don't care about identity politics. They care about the economy, healthcare and jobs. Andrew yang wants to try and focus on that stuff and he's being blackballed from media exposure.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Limbaugh is entitled to his opinions, no matter how stupid they are.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

100% right................

• 8 months ago

Hillary lost because she went too far to the left for moderate voters in Florida, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. The Democrat answer? Go even further to the left than Hillary! They don't have a chance in 2020

• 8 months ago

Morbidly Obese oxycotin addiict who flies to Dominican Republic to bang 12 year old brown boys in the butt doesn't like Democrats.

News at 11.

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Anything the Blowhard bloviator says can be taken with a grain of salt.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.