Asep

How do I get guys to form a Haram for me?

Favorite Answer

I've seen your photo and you don't have what it takes, move on with your life.

• In

How do you get guys to form a "forbidden" for you?

"Haram (/həˈrɑːm, hæˈrɑːm, hɑːˈrɑːm, -ˈræm/;[1][2] Arabic: حَرَام‎ ḥarām [ħaˈraːm]) is an Arabic term meaning forbidden.[3]:471 This may refer to: either something sacred to which access is forbidden to the people who are not in a state of purity or who are not initiated into the sacred knowledge; or to an evil thus "sinful action that is forbidden to be done". The term also denotes something "set aside", thus being the Arabic equivalent of the Hebrew concept קודש qadoš, and the concept of sacer (cf. sacred) in Roman law and religion. In Islamic jurisprudence, haram is used to refer to any act that is forbidden by Allah, and is one of five Islamic commandments (الأحكام الخمسة‎ (al-ahkam al-khamsah)) that define the morality of human action.[4]"

• Dimple

You have to be hot aNd rich