How did my mom use her Target Redcard to spy on people? I heard it involves a slot in her tablet but I cannot figure the rest out. Thanks ?

• Mmm J

She gave her card to people for their use. She gets the bill from Target and over time ca understand their spending habits. This bit of information is just a part of the complete dossier on a person's profile.

Using "a slot in her tablet" is to mislead you - There is no tablet slot (built-in) that can use the card. Even if there was a slot, there is nothing on the card that tracks anything. The data tracking is done either online or in a store and the data is store at a target-funded data center somewhere.

Not possible. Period. End Of Matter.

You need to be less gullible.

..................

idk............................

Go here to get the Mental Health help you need - https://www.mentalhealth.gov/get-help