Would you pay 6,000 for a puppy?

44 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago

6000 OMG YOU GO TAKE THAT RIGHT NOW THATS SOOOOOOO CHEAP

• Sky
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

If that was for medical treatment to provide emergency surgery, cure a dangerous illness, or otherwise save his/her life, yes.  If it's for purchasing that puppy like a slave trade, no.

• 10 months ago

6000 what? dollars? cents? pounds?

• 10 months ago

No. There is no way I could afford to spend that much on a pet. It would take me a long time to save for it. No, I would not spend that much on a dog.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

Yes. But only for the following breed: Basset Hound puppy. I spent almost 10,000 for me current Basset Hound puppy. Legend has it his great-great-great-grandfather swam from the U.K. to New York City in just two days. 

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

No because it's expensive

• Nathan
    Lv 4
    10 months ago

No, the chances are you'll find the same breed in a shelter for 100-200

• 10 months ago

Depends on the currency. If it's Japanese Yen (which are worth about a cent each), then it's a good deal. Otherwise, no.

• 10 months ago

Maybe if its a pup sired by the top dog in the country.

Average price for a show potential pup in my breed is 2-3k tho.  6k is abit of a stretch.

One might pay that much for a dog who has already earned some titles and had genetic testing tho..  As a lot of money was put into that dog to prove he is valuable as a stud.

One might pay that much for a dog that has very specific and specialized training..

Puppies are only "potential" at best...  So until some work and money has been invested to prove out a pup, their value is only based on the pedigree and health testing the parents had.

• 10 months ago

Not on your life

Shepherd

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.