Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 8 months ago

I’m not sexually attracted to my wife anymore?

I don’t feel any attraction to her. Recently she’s complaining that we’re not intimate anymore. I tell her I’m just tired and a bit stressed out. That’s not the issue. Do you think I should tell her the truth? I don’t want to hurt her unnecessarily, but she will figure it out sooner or later. I’m in a very bad spot.

You are setting yourself up for a rude awakening, especially when you find out that she just might be giving that neglected pu$$y to a few other men.  It would serve you right.. Of course, you wouldn't mind if she  did that.

You owe it to yourself and your wife to find out what is going on. Go to counseling. Explain that you are having problems, and need her help to work it out. Don't throw out a good woman and good relationship just because you have hit a sexual snag. There is more to a family and relationship than sex---but it is very important. Care enough to fix it.

At least see if you can fix it.

Go to counseling for a while until one of you figures out what to do next. 

Tell her. It s more stressful making excuses

before  telling her ask yourself why ? is it something you can solve together or not 

I think you should man up and tell her you want a divorce and help her through process.  She deserves to find love and happiness and somebody out there will love and appreciate her just as she is. You are withholding sex and intimacy and that is very cruel.

Look you married her for better or worse. Do you love her? Did you love her when you married her. If she is a good wife and you just no longer find her attractive you need to figure out why.A good woman is hard to come by.Are you watching porn? Are you comparing her to some younger woman. As my very wise grandmother used to say you can't eat looks. Maybe you are truly stressed out and tired. If you have a good wife and your relationship in other aspects is of value, tell her you need to work with a therapist to learn to manage your stress etc.. That way you can talk with a professional about this lack of attraction issue. There must be a reason why you no longer find her attractive. Many here have tossed out divorce as a solution, that should be the very last option after you have gone through A-Z several times. So get going and get to the bottom of this.

• Layne

We are getting half of the story here and maybe his attraction issues are due to you being overweight.

• ANDREW

Try spice things up in the bedroom by her sexy underwear to wear for you, maybe you’ve both just got monotonous and don’t try for each other. If that doesn’t work then I’d say your done 

Might as well end it and move on. Can't live the rest of your life telling her you are tired and stressed out.

• kristy

Tell her or she is going to find another man who does find her attractive