Help! I have a roach infestation. I also have 10 lbs of TNT. Should I use it?

• Mark
    Favorite Answer

If you live more than 1 km from your nearest neighbour and they don't have windows facing your house, go ahead.  It works best, of course, if you are sitting on the porch, knitting.

Yeah and best of luck 

Reported for impersonating another user 

Well on the plus side the roaches will be gone but your house will be too. Make your choice. 

The roaches are likely to survive. 

You might get a visit from the FBI soon.  Good luck.

• Joe

Yes you must use it. It is the only way. Wrap all that TNT around your chest and have the fuse attached to an ignition button hidden in your pocket. Sit in the middle of your kitchen floor one night with only one candle for light. Scatter food all around you on the floor and call out in a soothing voice to the roaches. Invite them to join you for a chat and some late night snacks. They will be hesitant at first but be very patient.. Talk with them, make them feel comfortable and relaxed. When they are all present in the kitchen....you'll know what to do. The world will have a thousand less roaches and one less idiot.  It's a win win.

Most certainly.   I do it all the time.