Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

What signs do you avoid in the workplace ?

The last time I was successful I avoided the following signs 

Libra

Sagittarius

Leo 

Scorpio. 

Update:

Or moon in fire sign people. 

Update 2:

Virgo too it seems. 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Signs asking for volunteers, I avoid those.

• Snoopy
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

🤣🤣 that's a clever answer. I volunteered in the past too. 

• Janet
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Everyone has ALL 12 Signs in their personal unique natal chart, and no two people are astrologically identical.

The "Sign" you find using just the month-day of birth is their SUN sign, and only 2% of their entire astrological picture. So while it makes money for writers, it is otherwise useless.

So we CAN get along with anyone. Part of it is how our 10 planets interact with their 10 planets, but even MORE importantly .. it depends on how emotionally mature WE are, and how easily we can decide to just not get upset.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Do you get the driver’s license for everyone you meet? Maybe you have access to the personnel files? Or do you ask for birth certificates so you can enter them at an astrology website and keep printed copies?

• Snoopy
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Really you can just check their social media for details particularly when it's a bad company with unfair dismissal claims. Most arrogant CEOs love to post their birthday info online. 

• Snoopy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I don't know. If someone comes with gossip in general I avoid them. If they are aggressive. If they happen to be those signs I don't care. 

I don't avoid them just turn them down easy. Also noisy I stay away. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.