What kills stress?

exercise and proper rest.

Connect with others. Don’t hesitate to turn to your parents and friends for assistance. Will that really help? Yes, for studies show that emotional support reduces the damage that increased stress can cause to your heart, blood vessels, and immune system.

• Years ago, you liked my comment to indicate I was on the right track, the transmutation of light/ sound frequencies...teleportation. When they or you...teleported my awareness I remember my mind being scrambled in frequencies. I hand a sense of hearing sound but I saw nothing...

They teleported a state of my consciousness/ awareness. Particle manifest in a state of space-time in a time and a place, where its more likely to be than not be, where it is observed. A state of conscious presence or form. These states exist all together the only difference is that of the observer of the mind, the form of the observer, it's mind, it's reality.

“All living things must abide by the laws of the shape they inhabit.” All conscious entities must abide by the physical laws of the form within dimension they inhabit. Unconscious dimension. Conscious entities are bound to physical, predetermined  laws in which their conscious physical form is an emergent manifestation. 

This synchronicity is a unconscious, psychic power in which shifts the observer across dimensions.  This affects space-time, events, realities, laws, states of potentiality and possibility that will be observed. 

Drink plenty of water, do exercises, talk to others

perfectly rolled biff, a gun, or ecstasy

Sex sex sex sex sex

• Ambar

To deal effectively with stress, you need to think about your physical health, the way you interact with others, and your goals and priorities in life—that is, what you consider to be truly important. Check out the article in the link below, it will review some practical principles that can help in dealing with stress and even reduce it…

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/awake-no1-...

• Gud diet. Healthy thoughts. Healthy sex life etc

Ommm

• no

a lack of empathy

• Satan

relaxation is the best way to deal with stress.

This usually allows you to fucs on the cause of the stress, and remove and navigate it