K asked in Home & GardenOther - Home & Garden · 10 months ago

Are you keeping up with the Joneses?

I couldn't care less, but my husband wants to. We moved into a cute little neighborhood that does typical cute little neighborhood things and he wants to keep up, yes. It's exhausting. We decorated for Halloween, put up fall things for Thanksgiving, and we decorated our house for Christmas, lights and a tree and everything, in ONE weekend. So for our little neighborhood, yes, I will admit it. We are keeping up.

I don’t. Though I sometimes buy items that the Joneses also own.

I am retired.  Got out of the race for good.  I walk my dog on  Monday mornings waving to the Joneses going to work.  They do not look too happy when they see me.

Who tf are the Jonses and why should I care

• y

Maybe in some ways, not in others. For example, I drive my vehicles until they die. Most tend to trade in every few years around here. I refuse to buy my kid a new car, but most around here do. Kids tend to crash, to me, that is a waste.

No. They have to keep up with me

• Kathy

Nope.................

no they too fast for me!

No I don’t care about that, I live within a budget I don’t need fancy things

No, I'm a couple days behind them,

but slow and steady wins the race