Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 month ago

in the USA, is the sale of xanax and viagra free? or do you need a medical certificate to buy them?

I'm 23 years old. I'm in depression. . but I don't want to let my parents know that I want to take xanax ... can I buy it without a medical certificate? and viagra? I would like to have sex with women with a bigger cock ..

• Marc
    Favorite Answer

Both of those medications can only be obtained legally with a prescription. Of course, like most things, they can be obtained illegally, but you dont want to go down that road.

Xanax is a highly controlled substance with a high rate of dependancy and sudden withdrawl can cause severe complications.

Viagra is also only available with a prescription as it is a vasodialtor and can have side effects. However, to your point to have "a bigger cock", viagra does not do this. All it does is open blood vessels helping achieve erection.

• 1 week ago

Hey there, if you looking to purchase without a prescription then I suggest visiting this website https://worldpharm365.com/ 

• Eva

Both of those are prescription medications so they cannot be purchased without a prescription from the doctor. You are misinformed about what Viagra does. It does not make you bigger.

• Luke1 month agoReport

Yes, most bigger,  ignorant 

Yes you need a prescription from your doctor

• Luke1 month agoReport

Oh, **** 

You need a prescription from a doctor for either one. Nothing is free in the US. 

• Luke1 month agoReport

FFuCk