The handle of my bathtub's faucet came off. How should I fix the problem? What should I do?

You don't actually need the handle. Attach a ViseGrips tool to the shaft for easy turning.

• Marc

Take the handle and see if it ha s a little disk at the top normally marked with a h or c for hot or cold or red and blue . If there is a disk pry it away fr om the handle be carefull tho as it is easy to slip and stab yourself in the hand during this process. When cap pops off you should find a small screw in there . Remove screw and place handle back on the tap assembly insert screw and tighten. Then pop cap back on 

• I care

If the handle just came unscrewed than screw it back on.

Otherwise call a plumber to fix this with a new faucet.....good luck. 

• elhigh

Reinstall it. There's a securing screw near the base of the handle that worked loose; put the handle back on the valve stem and tighten down the screw.

depends on what brand of tap it is.  They are all different . when you tell me what brand it is or at least put on  a picture then I will tell   you 

would help if you gave us a photo.  is this a unihandle design?  [both hot and cold in one handle].  these usually affix to the stem of the cartridge with a set screw.  Allen wrench is what turns the set screw. 

two handle designs [hot and cold separate] may use either a set screw or an ordinary nut under the center cap, with easily pries off with the corner of a putty knife [small paint scraper]

If I might as well be writing in Russian here, look for a handyman ... it's a simple job.

superglue is the answer to everything my friend.

• Mark

Screw it back on.  I assume you DO know how to use a screwdriver?

• David

Call out a plumber which wont cost much for a simple job like that.