This thing is connected to the hot water faucet, and it's leaking water when I turn on the hot water faucet. How should I fix the problem?


It's because it got punctured.

Attachment image

5 Answers

  • Speed
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

    That's a flex pipe providing hot water to the faucet. If it's damaged, it can't be fixed, only replaced. In some places, you have to replace it with solid pipe, either metal or PVC, for it to pass any kind of inspection, but hey, you're not getting an inspection real soon, right?

    So turn off the water at the valve there, remove the pipe (over a bucket; it has a little water in it), and take it to the hardware store and buy one just like it.

  • 8 months ago

    the water is running down the outside of that flexible connector pipe from the tap in sink . 

    My advice is replace the tap in the sink 

  • 8 months ago

    Flexible faucet connection hose. Should leak all the time, not just when you use hot water, otherwise it is something else.

  • 8 months ago

    Get a thing wrench and replace it.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • y
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    replace the thing

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.