when did men start getting villainfied?

I'm not trying to start ****. I just wanna know why over the last couple of years why my gender is now evil incarnate. This stuff is mostly happening online. in real life I haven't met a women who has come up to me and say I'm evil or privileged. I'm not white and this might controversial but I think upper class white women are actually the most privileged people in the country. I just wanna know why my gender is seen as evil and privileged?

Jesus Christ is the biggest evil in history before that evil doer and non religious moron jesus everyone was equal under the roman pagan western culture

Men have always been the satan

White women think they are so oppressed, which is the funniest thing to me. Look in Eastern nations for gods sake.

• Elana

Villainized?

A huge part of it comes from women beginning to be in the same domains as men.

That is, as long as society has a highly proscribed delineation of how men and women are supposed to act both separately and with each other, that protected men's reputations.

Unfortunately, freedom has lots of unpredictable prices.  If women are free to, say, become soldiers, that puts men and women together under circumstances that were previously prohibited, and what men have been doing for thousands of years all of a sudden sees the glaring light of day.

Of course, it also does this for women.  Women's sexual preferences, formerly stifled by the chains of society, now are held to ridicule but not reprisal.  For instance, an adulterous woman wouldn't be hanged, but she might be called a slut.

We pine for the days that this will be smooth and easy, but since men don't treat each other particularly well, and women don't treat each other particularly well, I think we're pining for a fool's paradise.

we need to quit acting like complete jackasses around woman and practice self control. its disgusting to see especially grown *** men acting like they've never had any, why do you think women walk around acting like they the **** ?

Why do you care in the first place?

You Western nations have a privilege, you dont have to be victims. In yet so many of you chose to be. 

NO BALLS. No balls. 

Source(s): 79

Because stupid people, mainly girls, want to take advantage of the situation and shut you up, hoping that it helps them put their views moreo. Don't let them and talk anyways, the people that started this toxicity are just stupid and selfish.

Because you are even if you're not white. Men aren't great.

It’s Adams fault Eve ate the apple because he had male privilege.     

• Mark

<I'm not trying to start ****

SURE you aren't.  And I'm trying not to breathe.