when did men start getting villainfied?

I'm not trying to start ****. I just wanna know why over the last couple of years why my gender is now evil incarnate. This stuff is mostly happening online. in real life I haven't met a women who has come up to me and say I'm evil or privileged. I'm not white and this might controversial but I think upper class white women are actually the most privileged people in the country. I just wanna know why my gender is seen as evil and privileged?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Jesus Christ is the biggest evil in history before that evil doer and non religious moron jesus everyone was equal under the roman pagan western culture

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Men have always been the satan

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

White women think they are so oppressed, which is the funniest thing to me. Look in Eastern nations for gods sake.

• Because women cannot tolerate their guilt of being evil and deceitful so they accuse  men of being evil.

In reality women are the ones who are evil and manipulative but they appear kind and good infront of many people and behind they do their wicked acts.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Elana
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Villainized?

A huge part of it comes from women beginning to be in the same domains as men.

That is, as long as society has a highly proscribed delineation of how men and women are supposed to act both separately and with each other, that protected men's reputations.

Unfortunately, freedom has lots of unpredictable prices.  If women are free to, say, become soldiers, that puts men and women together under circumstances that were previously prohibited, and what men have been doing for thousands of years all of a sudden sees the glaring light of day.

Of course, it also does this for women.  Women's sexual preferences, formerly stifled by the chains of society, now are held to ridicule but not reprisal.  For instance, an adulterous woman wouldn't be hanged, but she might be called a slut.

We pine for the days that this will be smooth and easy, but since men don't treat each other particularly well, and women don't treat each other particularly well, I think we're pining for a fool's paradise.

• 1 month ago

Why do you care in the first place?

You Western nations have a privilege, you dont have to be victims. In yet so many of you chose to be. 

NO BALLS. No balls. 

Source(s): 79
    • Bill
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Why should men have to tolerate being treated as the problem of the world that needs solved? 

• 1 month ago

Because stupid people, mainly girls, want to take advantage of the situation and shut you up, hoping that it helps them put their views moreo. Don't let them and talk anyways, the people that started this toxicity are just stupid and selfish.

• 1 month ago

Because you are even if you're not white. Men aren't great.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It’s Adams fault Eve ate the apple because he had male privilege.     

• Moe1 month agoReport

lmfao trueeee

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

<I'm not trying to start ****

SURE you aren't.  And I'm trying not to breathe.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.