How to "break" my computer without physical damage?

I am an adult. I have my reasons. Just need to ruin the software. Any advice helps

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago
    Favourite answer

Ruin the software you say? Well, there's always the tried and true "delete sys32" trick.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Get a bunch of viruses, It'll eventually crash

• 10 months ago

Uninstall the software.

• 10 months ago

Try a microwave oven, those have worked.

Reformat the HDD low level, that will brick it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • John
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

You can't just "open up a DOS window" because that could mean you are inside Windows. You can't alter Windows files (or any files in use) when it is running because "this file is in use, etc". So you need to BOOT to a DOS prompt. Is it F1?  It's been so long for me I forget. At the prompt type del *.* (all files) or even better, format C: This is essentially irreversable. This is good for 99.9% of everyone, even the paranoid ones. If you truly need to scrub it so the CIA can't crack it then there are other ways still.

• 10 months ago

Not about to tell you what to do because you are not going to do it to yourself.  You are looking for a way to damage someone else's computer.  We will not help you.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

You sure don't sound like an adult.....

• 10 months ago

Remove the hard drive - temporarily, of course. Just until you feel better.

• Iam
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

Wipe the hard drive.

1. Open up a dos window

2. go to c:\

3. type "del*.*" and press enter.

I don't know if this works, I've never done it, but my uncle did. It wiped his hard drive.

• Dave
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Let your kids play on it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.