Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

Why would a beautiful woman like Melania, who used to pose nude in magazines..?

marry an old guy with lots of money? It musta been true love, everyone say a collective awww, but seriously, although we don't know for a fact that the marriage is just fake and materialistic, it's a 99 to 1 shot that it is. So roll back the pretention just a tad.

Sheesh, it's like you've never even heard of a trophy wife.

They got married 15 years ago. Trump was better looking then and younger (see photo below). And even before 2004, Trump has always been a good-looking man. But people do get old, and with age comes wrinkles, weight gain, balding, etc. Also, attraction isn't always about good looks but about brains, humor, etc.

Because Trump called her 

Women have always gravitated toward the better providers, the best hunters and protectors. It is innate. Is there love? Maybe not, but I'm sure there's affection.

Why are you upset because this is the best YOU could do?

Well, personality matters, too. I personally don't see anything in Trump's personality that would make him worth dating, but I have fallen in love with people (Who are my age, I don't have a fetish for older people) who don't have good looks because I liked their personality. She might also have wanted to marry someone with great amounts of money and power.

She doesn't even know you exist. So stop obsessing over her.

• Sally

Money, citizenship.