Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 2 months ago

Ramadan: are there any Muslimas who wear hijab but do not eat halal and vice versa?

Favorite Answer

The term Halal food is more towards meat or anything with animal products. Some Muslims say we should only eat meat that was slaughtered by a religious person some say by Muslims only and someone say by any, such as Christians and Jews because they are religious. Non-Halal is basically pork. Now, your question is do Hijab eat non-halal? A hijab does not determine or create such a higher level of religious belief of that person. So your answers is maybe. Because I can not speak for all Hijabis, that would be generalizing a group of people predicting their actions.

• Mintee

probably.... like there are jews who eat pork... christians who booze it up and fornicate, there are people who claim to be of any certain faith, but dont always follow it completely..

anything is possible

No, but there are women that wear hijab and claim to be muslim while committing sins against islam. To be a Muslim, you must be an extremist. There is no in between

Yes. I have an Islamic father. I do eat Halal, but I don't wear a hijab when I'm not praying. Basically, I am Islamic, but I don't follow the Qur'an to a T.

All Muslims are the same. Violent with a secret agenda. They may seem peaceful, but that's because they don't want to get arrested before they commit an atrocity.