have you ever had a truma like this?

Years ago my family and I went to Laughlin Nevada. Upon arrival I saw this giant $1 slot machine in the lobby - so I put in my dollar and hit the cash out jackpot. But people around me gasped as did I. What happened? Note on front said "max bet of $3 needed to win the jackpot". Distraught I turned around and walked off - I never looked up to see what the jackpot was. I still do not know today 25 years later.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I have never had that experience, but I have been surprised by a slot machine before in an unpleasant manner. For example, I once was at a bank of penny slot machines and played the maximum of 100 credits, only to discover the machine I played was one dollar per credit even though the machines around it were only one cent per credit.

I would not say I was traumatized, but it would be accurate to say I was a little distraught.

• 1 month ago

I played was one dollar per credit even though the machines around it were only one cent per credit.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Truma?

==================

• 1 month ago

no, cause i dont play the lotto

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

An face without an eye has had that before

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.