Have you ever noticed how atheists say ‘atheism is nothing more than a lack of belief in god’...?

Update:

Then when you probe them a little bit they go on to spend the next ten mins defending their devout belief in the unproven 19th century ideology of materialism/naturalism and they’ll get into a rage doing so

Update 2:

Materialism is the dominant ideology in science, it’s a 19th century belief system held together by as many assumptions as most religions 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago

Yes, that's one of their fantasies. AGNOSTICS lack a belief in God. Not atheists. Atheists indulge in the fantasy that there is no God so they think they can escape just demands for evidence.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Liam, your updates are as erroneous as your religion.

Source(s): FACTS
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

That is the correct definition of atheism.  "a-" means "without", and "theism" means "belief in God".

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Funny, but I've never noticed that. It's certainly not what I do. I wonder if that's too broad of a generalization.

Source(s): Happy Holidays!
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Tony B
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Normal people don't go around randomly saying anything about their religious beliefs (or lack of them). Atheists don't normally say what you claim unless it is to explain, to some of the ignorant fools who post on sites like this, what “atheism”actually is.

As I hope you're aware, the rest of what you've written is rubbish. If you're not, you need help!

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

I try to maintain respect for them but since I think atheists are insane, ie. mentally unhinged.  They have just no idea they're deluded.

Which, if that makes them happy, fine, but no.  They march into my space, our forum claiming how nuts we are.

This puts me in a position.   Letting it go isn't an option. 

Nobody is more superficial in looking than atheists. 

Did I say self centered?  Include that.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

And yet atheists attack the religious with the fanatical fervor of a religious fanatic. They are the same.

• 10 months ago

THEY ARE TOTALLY DELUDED AND DELUDING THEMSELVES FURTHER EVERY TIME THEY TRY TO JUSTIFY THEIR STANCE.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.