Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPhotography · 8 months ago

Whats the best place to learn how to edit pics online?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

There are free image editing sites online and you can learn a lot by using the various features that are available such as color editing contrast and saturation or sharpening an image. But how to crop the image involves a sense of design which is learned in art classes but you might find some tutorials on design. The are many tutorials on Youtube.

• August
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Don't go for photoshop as it is too complicated for you and working online may be just too much. I started off with Picasa which still is a free download (but now without any updates). From there is is self teach but you should be able to navigate it fairly well and eventually move on 

• Sumi
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

A few sites that immediately come to mind are YouTube, Kelbyone.com and lynda.com.

YouTube has countless free videos on everything photography from the fundamentals, to advanced composition to marketing and the business side of photography.

Kelbyone.com is an online source for polished tutorials on all things photography, too.  While not free, kelbyone does offer pro-level tutorials on editing using photoshop and lightroom.  These techniques are often useful even if you do not use an Adobe product such as Luminere or even Gimp.  

Lynda.com is similar to kelbyone in that they too offer a plethora of videos on photography.

B&H has a YouTube channel where they have a variety of videos on gear and techniques for making and editing photography along with a vast array of other photo-related videos. 

• 8 months ago

At the library. I'm sure there's a book. Ok, that's my sarcasm for the day. I've used YouTube for instructional videos in the past. Look at a few different ones, then follow the one you like.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

YouTube is so great for education. It's a wonderful resource.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Photoshop.......

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Photoshop tutorials on Youtube

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.