Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 8 months ago

This will be my daughters name?

This name was found in our family tree and we love it.  Karrington ! Kari for short.   

Karrington Olivia

Karrington Jade

Karrington violet

Karrington Trinity 

Which middle name? I understand you may not like the first name but we don’t like common names and there is no need to be rude. 

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Kaz
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

I love the name, and the middle names are all nice too.   

I really like Karrington Trinity.  

I can't decide which is best, depending on your last name - one might have a nicer ring to it than the others. 

• 8 months ago

all options are good my preference is violet

• 8 months ago

i love karrington violet

• 8 months ago

Karrington Jade flows nice.  If you call her Kari, she could be referred to as "Kari Jade" which is cute.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Like Carrington College. No. 

• Varsha
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

Karington Jade flows the best

But Karington Rose also is nice..

• Snid
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Totally your choice.  Karrington is a bit of a heavy handed name but I appreciate family names.  I love Kari.  I'd be more inclined to use Karrington as a middle name.  I like Violet Karrington the best.  Or, Karrington Violet.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Several of your names conjure up characters from very, very popular TV shows (Dynasty) or movies (The Matrix).

I could live with Olivia or Jade.   Violet and Trinity would not be options for me. 

• 8 months ago

Alessa, Nona, Dora

• Iam
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

There are several places in England called Carrington, I expect that is where the name originated from. So if you adopt this spelling, she could be Carrie, which is nicer than Kari, I think. Middle name Mehome, so Carrie Mehome, Sweet Charriot!

Or Dora, After Dora Carrington, the famous artist.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.