Chocolate is overrated?

I agree

I do not agree good day 

I agree fruit is better.

I disagree there.

No I love chocolate!

no way!! not possible :)

Depends whom you ask. I disagree.

Disagree, I love chocolate, not so much candy although I do like it, but cake a d pastries.

• SW-6

Yes and no - IF you were to put a bar of chocolate in front of me and then a good slice of loaded carrot cake in front of me, Im taking the cake, so it is a yes overated.  IF you put a Hersey chocolate almond bar in front of me and a good slice of carrot cake in front of me, Im taking the chocolate bar!  I think plain chocolate is overrated.  Loaded chocolate is THE BOMB!!!  :)

• Bee V2

Wrong chocolate is delicious

Truth be told... most of the 'chocolate' we can buy these days isn't really 'chocolate'. It's a combination of a lot of different things. Including 'chocolate color and flavoring'] Belgian chocolate FROM Belgian is probably the best.

• Anon

I think U don't  know what UR talking about if you cant at least proofread or know the possessive  from the noun. Many would argue Swiss is better, Even Ghanian,  as it comes From  Africa,  Not Europe.