Why would a married woman want male friends?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Orla C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why not? Married men like having women friends, after all - and I mean in a platonic fashion, not as something to shag when the wife is getting her flowers or something. 

• 1 month ago

Looks like you aren't taking care of her needs and she needs some a selection of men to choose from or she likes being the center of attention of a lot of men.

• 1 month ago

She sounds like a social media freak

• 1 month ago

Her man ain't giving her ALL she need  💯

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • KTJoe
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

She likes the attention possible flaunting her marriage getting advice on husband man stuff. In other words your wife is a silly motor mouth.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because life without males around is like living in a sorority and most adults don't wish to segregate themselves in that way. But also since friends are often professional contacts and men still hold more power in most industries, networking with guys can be important to getting that next job or promotion.

• 1 month ago

It's probably because you are not sexually pleasing her enough.  After about 25 years of marriage, my wife and I started an open relationship and we are both enjoying it so very much and happier with each other too.

• 2 months ago

It's nice to feel appreciated. Guys are usually better at jokes, on down days.

• Kelly
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'm a married, straight woman and most of my friends are men.  One of them I've been friends with since we were like 12 (we're 44 now) and most of the rest of them are long term as well.  Most of them I was friends with before I met my husband.

I work in a male dominated field, I work in IT infrastructure and I'm usually the only female wherever I work.  Most of my friends, I met through work.

My husband isn't insecure & I'm not shady..  he doesn't have any issues with it and most of them he's friends with too.

• al
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

She is probably horny!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.