Why would a married woman want male friends?

• Orla C

Why not? Married men like having women friends, after all - and I mean in a platonic fashion, not as something to shag when the wife is getting her flowers or something. 

Looks like you aren't taking care of her needs and she needs some a selection of men to choose from or she likes being the center of attention of a lot of men.

She sounds like a social media freak

Her man ain't giving her ALL she need  💯

• KTJoe

She likes the attention possible flaunting her marriage getting advice on husband man stuff. In other words your wife is a silly motor mouth.

Because life without males around is like living in a sorority and most adults don't wish to segregate themselves in that way. But also since friends are often professional contacts and men still hold more power in most industries, networking with guys can be important to getting that next job or promotion.

It's probably because you are not sexually pleasing her enough.  After about 25 years of marriage, my wife and I started an open relationship and we are both enjoying it so very much and happier with each other too.

It's nice to feel appreciated. Guys are usually better at jokes, on down days.

• Kelly

I'm a married, straight woman and most of my friends are men.  One of them I've been friends with since we were like 12 (we're 44 now) and most of the rest of them are long term as well.  Most of them I was friends with before I met my husband.

I work in a male dominated field, I work in IT infrastructure and I'm usually the only female wherever I work.  Most of my friends, I met through work.

My husband isn't insecure & I'm not shady..  he doesn't have any issues with it and most of them he's friends with too.

• al

She is probably horny!