Do you like refried beans in nachos?

I dont because I feel like beans will takeover the taste and texture. But some people enjoy them on their nachos.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I like refried beans on most things but it also depends on what I want on my nachos. sometimes I just want cheese. sometimes I want them fully loaded.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, I'd have them on the side, if I had a taste for them. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

no i do not sir

• denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, not at all, like you say, they have a unpleasant taste and their dry and take over the nachos / burritos.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Rick
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I feel the same about nachos and pizza, the more toppings the better.

• 1 month ago

I like them on nachos sometimes.

• 1 month ago

I absolutely love them. They don't take over taste and texture, they rather add to it. Having a mix of crunchy chips, soft melted cheese, soft cold guacamole, pico de gallo, jalapeno slices and refried beans is legendary.

• 1 month ago

Bean dip for your nachos has been around longer than any other mix. It's traditional Mexican I eat bean dip on my nachos once in awhile but I try to shy away from nachos because the cheese that they put on that crap is liquid rubber it's not real cheese I don't want that crap in my stomach

• Mintee
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

depends what mood im in.. sometimes yet, sometimes no.. its up to you

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I like refried beans or a good refried bean dip on the side.   Just like I like my guac and pico on the side.

I like "all of the things" with nachos, but I prefer to dip the chips or else they turn into a big soggy mess. 

• al
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I like refried beans, I do not like Nachos!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.