Do you like refried beans in nachos?

I dont because I feel like beans will takeover the taste and texture. But some people enjoy them on their nachos.

Favorite Answer

I like refried beans on most things but it also depends on what I want on my nachos. sometimes I just want cheese. sometimes I want them fully loaded.

No, I'd have them on the side, if I had a taste for them. 

no i do not sir

• denise

No, not at all, like you say, they have a unpleasant taste and their dry and take over the nachos / burritos.

• Rick

I feel the same about nachos and pizza, the more toppings the better.

I like them on nachos sometimes.

I absolutely love them. They don't take over taste and texture, they rather add to it. Having a mix of crunchy chips, soft melted cheese, soft cold guacamole, pico de gallo, jalapeno slices and refried beans is legendary.

Bean dip for your nachos has been around longer than any other mix. It's traditional Mexican I eat bean dip on my nachos once in awhile but I try to shy away from nachos because the cheese that they put on that crap is liquid rubber it's not real cheese I don't want that crap in my stomach

• Mintee

depends what mood im in.. sometimes yet, sometimes no.. its up to you

I like refried beans or a good refried bean dip on the side.   Just like I like my guac and pico on the side.

I like "all of the things" with nachos, but I prefer to dip the chips or else they turn into a big soggy mess. 

• al

I like refried beans, I do not like Nachos!