Omar asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 months ago

Do i have to cut my hair or no?

I am 21 male and i have long hair 

My gf(about 4 years relationship) wants me to cut it bcz she sees me way better with short hair and more likely hot to her 

I like my short hair a lot 

But if i cut my long hair i will feel like i lost one of my children

I am confused

What to do? 

Do not cut it. I understand how you feel. You'll regret it. If she really loves you, she'll understand too.

yes cut your hair short long hair males are disgusting

she liked u enuff with long hair when she met you. She be controlling.

You don’t have to do anything , if you want to then do it 

Wear your hair the way YOU want. I personally LOVE longer hair on guys, I wish more would grow theirs. But of course I would never tell anyone what to do with their own hair.

Don't cut it if you'll regret it. Life is too short to have regrets.

Dump the controlling *****.

• kelvin

no you don't and you should only cut it if you want too cut it

No you don't have to cut your hair - I wonder how she's react if you told her what to do with her hair. You're a grown man, stand up for yourself.

• Speed

I'm a big fan of my husband's "rule" about changing my appearance. "It's your head," he'll say. "You're the only one who gets to decide what it looks like."

So if cutting your long hair would feel like losing a child, which I totally get, then don't do it, not even if your GF asks you to. After four years, she should love you for who you are and how you make her feel, not for how you look, right?