Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 10 months ago

Friend says he’s working and can’t talk?

OK I have this friend that I talk to every so often but at times he says that he’s working and can’t talk but when I get on my Facebook I see on my news feed where he’s posting stuff on Facebook what’s the deal. He said he can’t talk but yet he’s getting on Facebook and posting stuff if you’re busy and working you really wouldn’t have time for either one so what’s the deal

he has a publicist who post his fb stuff

He is blowing you off!

Figuratively speaking.....

That's not right. He shouldn't be lying to you like that.

Deal is he is a FRIEND and can do any damn thing he wants to WITHOUT your jealous needy approval!

Take the hint. You sound very needy. Maybe he needs a break.

• keerok

Just doesn't want to talk to you at that time. Doesn't want to be bothered. If you're a true friend, you should understand. Looks like you're not, going around finding faults to blame on him instead.

• e9601:

Can't you take a hint? He doesn't want to be bothered by you.

Wow, you're needy

Maybe he’s using messenger to contact a colleague or message his boss. It wouldn’t be the craziest thing to happen.

Has it occurred to you that sometimes people just don't want to talk to you?  I'd stop hassling him.