Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 9 months ago

Is cancer random?

I mean do canncer cases arise from "Bad Luck" ?

If the body is healthy, it detects carcinogenic cells that get formed due to the carcinogenic (insoluble in bodily fluids) matter in the food. If there are too many, the body defense troop hunts them and arrest them in a jail called tumor. If we change our lifestyle to include pure nutrition, the bad cells will be thrown out and replaced by good healthy cells. Our cancer is thus cured. We have seen it happen in the case of our patients.

Source(s): Dr. Max Gerson's book on 50 cases of cancer cured, Personal experience helping persons with tumor in the breast (before biopsy)

Cancer can even been caused by a fish eaten 20 years ago which contained radioactive particles. 

In most cases yes.

But some are caused due to unhealthy behaviors --- being a heavy smoker and/or being obese. 

For example heavy smokers tend to get lung cancer frequently and pancreatic cancer also in some cases.

However in vast majority of cases it's damaged cell DNA that mutates. 

Preventing cellular DNA damage is the only way to avoid cancer but as of now there is no known way to do that.

“This is particularly true for parents of children who have cancer” and ... majority of cancers are due to extrinsic factors, not random mistakes in ...

The cause of cancer is unknown but is more than likely to do with genetic/ environmental factors over luck

I don't think so. As a genealogist I think the tendency to get cancer is genetic. Example, nobody in my family has ever had cancer.