I am doing a survey for American people 🇺🇸 What kind of gift would you like to receive for Christmas? 🎄🎁🎉?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • chorle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Socks, underwear, audible credits, or one of three small kitchen appliances that my wife would get upset if I bought them (new electric kettle with tea infuser, new food Processor, new mini oven) My son to write a story for The Melting Potcast 

My mid 20s kids wanted Transformers or Marvel collectibles. Other adult kid is going on a trip with girlfriends so mainly gave him some extra cash.   

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Gifts are nice but celebrating the birth of Jesus is the real reason of the season! If one don't go to Church, its is now time to start going! Start by going on Christmas Eve then start going every Sunday! That is what I did years ago because I didn't used to go to Church before then. Fast forward I have been going to Church most every Sunday since then and its the best thing that I ever did! Merry Christmas!

• 1 month ago

Good weather on the days I fly. At my age, I don't need a lot of "stuff" that will just clutter up the house.

• k w
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

nothing, don't need or want a thing.......;-)...thank you....

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I already got my big gift - new tires for my vehicle (exciting, I know.)

The only other thing I asked for was the new Star Wars game.

• Bee V2
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

clothes .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The winning Powerball numbers

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A book. Any book. I'm a big reader. New of course, I hate used books. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.