Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 8 months ago

Why is it that a professor can not mention Barron's name but Trump can attack Greta and not one Republican says anything?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Cathy
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

Nonsense.  Republicans say many things every day.  

Attachment image
  • 8 months ago

The Republicans are asking, "Why are liberal media's political hacks so desperate they want to start using these children as political pawns to defend failing liberal ideology?"

• 8 months ago

I didn't see any Democrats standing up for Barron either.....

• 8 months ago

Because it's a known fact that republicans are the biggest flaming hypocrites on the planet.............that's why. 

Did you see  Mrs. "Be Best"  pathetic response to her Husband  BULLYING Greta Thunberg on Twitter? 

She said that she is a public activist, and her son is a private citizen and DESERVES his privacy. 

OHHHHHH, but because Greta is a PUBLIC figure,  that makes a 74 year old hate filled man bullying  a 16 year old girl with disabilites  on Twitter   OKAY then,  because she's a PUBLIC figure? 

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!  super lame response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  from Mrs.  BE BEST. 

what a joke these imbeciles are. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Because GRETA is a puppet who has been trained and groomed as a parrot for many years . 

SHE put herself in the public's eyes and is making herself known in political circles all over by being a loud mouth activist and Trumps son isn't. 

Trumps son is acting more like a teen should act instead of crying about BS which isn't going to cause anything to change. 

The little girl is being put in the spotlight and cries about it as she was trained and brainwashed to do.

• Sally
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Because they are cult members.

Attachment image
  • jimmy
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

It's not illegal to ridicule Trump or his children. It's just in poor taste for a person like Trump ridiculing a 16 year old because he is jealous of her.

• 8 months ago

Wrong. He pointed out how Time magazine was totally ridiculous for naming her person of the year. She is a child. A nobody.

• Toast
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Anyone can mention Barron’s name. I think there’s better things to talk about than the president’s son or a mentally disabled teenage puppet of the left.

• 8 months ago

Greta is (voluntarily) a public figure.  I'm not supporting the premise of your question that Trump "attacked" her (I have no knowledge of such), nor do I condone any attack on anyone.  However, legally and socially, there is a difference between being identified as a "public figure" and someone who is not a public figure.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.