Is being a vegan healthy ?

I have friends that are vegan and they seem to catch every bug going the soya milk they drink looks and taste awful  and most veg has a lot of water content surely  that kind of diet with no fish  eggs or proper milk cant be all that healthy 

Favorite Answer

Unhealthy. Meat, eggs, offal should be eaten

No it's not very healthy tbh

Only if you go to a professional about it.

I think that you can be Vegan and be healthy.  My observation is the attitude that goes along with the Vegan lifestyle.  

-The refusal to dress properly in the winter

-Not eating enough and often enough

-Simply thinking that lettuce or onion rings are enough

_Again.  Wearing shorts in 10'f weather because you want to be Vegan and fit in.

Noo!! Its a starvation diet. Why do you think the government are pushing the vegan agenda? Vegan restaurants introducing vegan slug, supermarkets vegan foods increasing. Plants are toxic and what better way to depopulate than make people go vegan.

No. It is not. Vegan diets are extremely dangerous if you don't know what your doing. Most vegans don't get proper nutrients in their diet and so they have to have dietry suppliments. Human beings are omnivores. It means we need both meat and plant in our diets. NOT one or the other. Leaving one out causes problems for our bodies.

• Backatya
      3 days agoReport

And yet India, the most ancient country in the world, was once entirely vegetarian and had the longest lives on earth.

It is if done correctly.

I think if you go to a nutritionist and figure out how to get all your nutrients in-yes-it can be healthy.  but I've never known anyone to do that.

It can be if done properly. You need to plan out your meals and supplement b12. I wouldn't say its healthier than an omnivorous diet though. People are meant to eat meat.  

Nobody needs milk from animals. While I am not in the "its completely unnatural camp" considering any lactating animal taken down would have its milk consumed by whatever killed it, we do drink/consume way too much dairy and its definitely not something we need. 

Nobody needs fish or eggs either. These things are healthy but definitely not necessary. 

Yes, of course.  If it wasn't Yahoo wouldn't have a category for it.

You're mixing two subjects hoping to make veganism look bad.

I very rarely ever catch a cold and no dr ever told me i should eat meat.

Look at these vegans and tell me they're not healthy

https://www.livekindly.co/vegan-celebrities/

Milk is for baby cows