Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 10 months ago

Pregnancy riddle ?

So me and my ex broke up on the 17th March this year but now she's telling me she's pregnant with my baby and it's due in January/February. Lies or what?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    10 months ago
    Favourite answer

If you and your ex broke up August 17, 2019 and she's telling you that it's your baby and it's due in January/February 2020. then she's lying about you being the father. The baby would have been due some time December 2019 - not in January/February 2020. 

• 10 months ago

I don't think its impossible but I would get a test all the same. 

• 10 months ago

If she is due Jan/Feb then she conceived April. If it was yours she would be due around 20th December

• 10 months ago

Hmm it’s weird I don’t believe her. Most girls will say they’re pregnant to keep a man these days. Get her to send u a photo of the test or get her to do one with u with her to make sure don’t be fooled by these nasty women.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Logan
    Lv 5
    10 months ago

December January, maybe early February if she is. However, there's no telling for sure it's yours unless you get a paternity test.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Just tell her that you will be insisting on a DNA test, that will wipe the smile from her face.

• 10 months ago

It's probably not yours. If you had sex the day you broke up, she would've been due last week, and she'd be over due (passed 40 weeks) right now. If you haven't had sex with her at all after you broke up then it's not yours. She would've gotten pregnant early May to be due Jan/Feb 2020.

• Jill
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

If it's actually due Jan/Feb it can't be yours from March. That would make her pregnant for more than 10 months.  

• 10 months ago

If you haven't had sex with her since March 17 or before, then she is not pregnant with your baby.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.