What's the best mattress topper for hip pain.?

Does the thicker 3 or 4in foam mattress toppers help back and hip pain? I have a problem sleeping on my side because of hip pain. I had a 2in topper and it caused me to have lower back pain. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

1. ExceptionalSheets Rayon Derived from Bamboo Mattress Pad with Fitted Skirt -          Extra Plush Cooling Topper - Hypoallergenic - Made in The USA, Queen

2. Linenspa 2 Inch Convoluted Gel Swirl Memory Foam Mattress Topper - Promotes         Airflow - Relieves Pressure Points - Queen

3. ViscoSoft 3 Inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper Queen | Select High Density               Ventilated Mattress Pad

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

hard mattress is best for back pains

better sleep on wooden planks

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

ive had hip implants myself and over a yr now ive been sleeping on an airbed, i find that really comfortable, maybe you should see your doctor about it, you might need hip implants

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What's your mattress itself like?  For lower back pain, my doctor recommended a hard mattress.  This caused me some shoulder pain, so I found that a 3" thick memory foam topper on top of a really firm mattress did the trick.  Your issue may be the mattress as opposed to the topper.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sagery
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Try the newer gel pads, cyclists have been using gel for decades.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.