Did you know you have to refer to gender neutral person as "they"?

Example: Peter is a gender neutral person. Tiffany says to her friend, "Have you seen Peter? How is they?"

Yes I do know that and if I had a friend that was gender neutral or non binary or whatever they liked to call it I would refer to them as they but btw it can get confusing cause when you’re talking about them to someone else the person you’re talking to might get confused and think that “they” is referring to more than one person because that’s what that word means. But yeah I will refer to someone who goes by that as they

also it would be are not is sorry that just irritates me I have a thing for grammatically correct sentences

Tiffany would say: How ARE they?

But yes.

Singular they is the use in English of the pronoun they or its inflected or derivative forms, them, their, theirs, and themselves (or themself), as an epicene (gender-neutral) singular pronoun. It typically occurs with an unspecified antecedent, as in sentences such as: "Somebody left their umbrella in the office.

You don't say "how is they?" and it isn't new. It's been around for centuries.

Only extremely retarded people (which 100% of LGBTs are) claim "they" was used historically as a gender neutral singular. The historical gender neutral is "he," retarded people (like feminists) have rewrote history to suit their stupidity.

"Are they" makes no sense grammatically in a SINGULAR sense but of course they is not singular and LGBTs are brainless retards. That's why they keep correcting you to use "are they" while insisting "they" is singular. LGBTs "donts got's no edumakation."

• Mack

how are they? ....

Nope. I won't do it.

no, i didnt know that but that dont sound right

Let the ecosystem go, It's you Who needs wiped out.

You can’t refer to them as it.