hey Yahoo!! can you STOP messing up my paragraphs and sentences..?

whenever i put an extra space between paragraphs, you guys keep on messing up my space between sentences even after editing it several times..

this is so distressing.. PLEASE BRING BACK THE OLD YAHOO ANSWERS!!

i tend to answer medical questions in lengthy point-based answers.. this is a request to not to re-edit my answers into the shape they desire.. you can check out my answers on this site, and most are very long.

it does not help when yahoo combines all my paragraphs and points into one paragraph..

• .

Yeah, I don't get why they started doing that.

.

^loophole

• ?

So, you'd like to offer a suggestion to Yahoo that you think would improve this site.  Well then, you want to post this on the Yahoo Feedback forum.  You can find this by clicking "Feedback" on many Yahoo pages or use the link below:

https://yahoo.uservoice.com

• .

Hey KnightSaber2000, nobody working for Yahoo is here reading questions or responding to them. Questions posted on YA are responded to by other users, like yourself. We can't control the programming of the sites (and I can just about guarantee the "old yahoo answers" will not ever be brought back).

.

You CAN, however, make a suggestion on the suggestion forum https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/924010 for any changes or improvements you'd like to see on the site. 

.

I notice when I type mulitple paragraphs, sometimes the system shows a blank line between the paragraphs and sometimes it doesn't (which is why I've gotten into the habit of often placing a period between paragraphs, to ensure there is some whitespace (which makes long posts more easily readable).

• Daniel

Yahoo does not Read what's being posted on the Boards so this Question is kinda Pointless

I hate it too.

But I also hate the "show more" button. I wish they could just show the entire answer without compacting it like that. You're right, they need to change that because the format of your answers looks terrible.

If you learned to write and punctuate correctly, we wouldn't need to do this. It's simple: a new sentence requires a capital letter; a new paragraph requires a new idea; ellipsis is signified by three rather than two periods and reflects understood or omitted information, not a pregnant pause; and spaces are removed by your device, not us.

• LAN

So you have been posting here for a decade and still can't figure out how to post an answer seeking question and don't know that no one from Yahoo actually answers questions here?

Why do you think that that level of blatant ignorance deserves empathy?

Once you practice enough here you'll know what they are going to do to your sentences and you'll be able to adjust accordingly 

• Yahoo is not here to listen to you.   If you want Yahoo/Verizon Media to listen to you go to the suggestion board and give feedback.  That is how they got rid of the level 7's moving questions.  It may be a long shot but instead of a rant or rage here do something about it.

Good luck on your quest.  

p.s.  If you are using a smartphone but it on the desktop mode that should increase the bandwidth.  

They don't change your format, the only difference is when content are too long, they will collapse into smaller shapes (which will collapse spaces and new-lines).

Once you click "readmore", the content will expand to the format as you wanted.