Do you use a paper towel roll that landed on the floor - if not does that make you a germophobe?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

If the floor wasn't too dirty, I might need to peel off a layer or two.  If I had just spilled soup, I would use it to clean up the mess.  Other conditions may have other results.

• 1 month ago

Does this question make you a Troll?

• ...Show all comments
    • Iamiblisdautr
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Does not answer the question. And someone with twice the bigger half of a brain stem understood it compared to you. Don't answer me ever again. Do not bother to waste your time. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would definitely use that term to describe you, depending on the condition of the floor of course but for an average floor?  Yes.

• 1 month ago

As a human that deplores waste of all kinds I don't use paper towels full stop. Why cut down trees, tear them to shreds, add chemicals to the mix, push pollution into the air and the water to get paper to wipe something up with and then throw away to be carted by truck going to landfill?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

depends on the dirtiness of the floor

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

As long as it squashed the germs it landed on, it wouldn't bother me.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Just as a side note...do you let your dog lick your face.? Just letting you know all dogs will eat their own turds.  lick your wound?  no problem.  eat rotting meat no problem.  If you were a Germaphobe....you would DIE just knowing that.

Just thought I would make your day. 

• 1 month ago

i use it but then i have a good immune system, i dont think it makes you a germophobe if you dont

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

ive eaten stuff off the floor and never got sick, i dont think it makes you a germophobe

• 1 month ago

certainly, I'm not going to eat it. And my floors are fairly clean.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.