Do you use a paper towel roll that landed on the floor - if not does that make you a germophobe?

If the floor wasn't too dirty, I might need to peel off a layer or two.  If I had just spilled soup, I would use it to clean up the mess.  Other conditions may have other results.

Does this question make you a Troll?

I would definitely use that term to describe you, depending on the condition of the floor of course but for an average floor?  Yes.

As a human that deplores waste of all kinds I don't use paper towels full stop. Why cut down trees, tear them to shreds, add chemicals to the mix, push pollution into the air and the water to get paper to wipe something up with and then throw away to be carted by truck going to landfill?

depends on the dirtiness of the floor

As long as it squashed the germs it landed on, it wouldn't bother me.

Just as a side note...do you let your dog lick your face.? Just letting you know all dogs will eat their own turds.  lick your wound?  no problem.  eat rotting meat no problem.  If you were a Germaphobe....you would DIE just knowing that.

Just thought I would make your day. 

i use it but then i have a good immune system, i dont think it makes you a germophobe if you dont

ive eaten stuff off the floor and never got sick, i dont think it makes you a germophobe

certainly, I'm not going to eat it. And my floors are fairly clean.