Will GM sell Pontiacs and Oldsmobiles again?
- ugiidriverLv 78 months agoFavourite answer
Those brands have a large number of ex customers that never want another one.
- The DevilLv 78 months ago
only used ones....those divisions are dead, never to rise again
- CoquihallaLv 78 months ago
Nope. They have been retired. They will come out with a new name for a new car...as they move forward into the future.
Pontiac & Chev is the same car-just the nameplate is different -Camaro=Firebird= Trans AM, Vega=Astra. The only difference is that Pontiac cost more than Chevs.
- 0NE TRlCK P0NYLv 78 months ago
Doubtful since BUICK is on the way out too.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- JetDocLv 78 months ago
Why? The market has changed and nobody wants to buy family sedans any more. That's why Ford is dumping all their sedans in favor of pickups and SUVs.
- 8 months ago
Very doubtful. If they stop making something what would the logic be of making them again?
- Old Man DirtLv 78 months ago
More then likely not. They still retain the "rights" to the name, but there is no reason to resurrect them.
- Mountain!!Lv 68 months ago
Pontiac was essentially a Chevy with different emblems. Olds was a Buick with the same scenario. So, no.