Motorcycle ?

Does anyone know what these are called on this motorcycle I was trying wind breakers and splitters ect. Online but I can’t find anything pic attached below

• adam
    Favorite Answer

its called extra weight you dont need. 

My 50 odd years of riding, racing, and wrenching can come up with 'air dam'.

• Alfred W

Remakable! I think air dam's or front splitter's though, are for cars and locate from side to side under the bumper. This spoiler improves aerodynamics more then preventing airflow under the chassis and drag at the rear.

Lower BLING that costs $$$ for nothing.

IDK. Lower fairing?

On my Harley, the reg./.rect and carbon canister are there..Some Harleys come w/a  scoop or owners add  one  to make it more aesthetic and duct more cooling air to R/R. 

It is not a lower fairing and skid plates are for off road vehicles. This is called a Bugspoiler. Google for it.

• JetDoc

It's a lower fairing.  And Adam is correct.  You don't need it. 

• Tim D
  • John

Several names will fit, mudguard, skid plate.  Find an accessories store or website for more.